Monday, March 23, 2009

My Take on the Jeff vs. Patt Kerfuffle

Boy: Here boy!

Dog: In case you haven't noticed, I'm a black lab, and I take offense at the racial epithet directed my way.

Boy: Uh, you're a male dog, right? It's well within mainstream speech habits to refer to a male dog as "boy."

Dog:
Lassie was a boy, but they called her "girl." Put that in your OPM pipe and smoke it!

Boy: Don't bring the federal budget into it, plzkthx!

Dog: And 86 the LOL speak. I hate cats!

Black Man: What? Is this how white people act when there's no one around to slap 'em upside the head?

[antecedent]
.

10 comments:

Joe said...

I'd like to officially sound off:

Heh. That is all.

Mike said...

thank u for ur witty comments on pw
just figured out if i hit red hi-lites it takes me to ur home-page
i'm computer savvy!

Mike said...

mike is pd buttons...
snap-my secret identity has been revealed-
thanks again

chiropractors wyckoff said...

Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.

wykcoff chiropractors said...


Lots of Good information in your post, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.

Michael Syaukas said...

Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information

Adeline Niesha said...

I wish you much fun with my comments, perhaps this blog will be a great blog someday I hope, I really liked this part of the article, with a big and interesting topic has helped a lot of people who don't oppose things that people should know, thanks a lot.

Han Choe said...

Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it softonice | canon support | drivers and software

Sopia Sonya said...

I am very happy with this artiker, with no posting this artiker i learned a iot and I know a lot about a lot of things thanks for sharing. posting very useful. success for you brother.

Mac Topan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You

findaunionprinter

findaunionprinter

getoifile

getdriversforpc

offlineinstallerfilehippo

theprinterdriver

esoftpedia

filehorse

thesoftpedia

caranddriver

smadav